School Swimming Program
C&M Aquatic Centre offers local primary and secondary schools learn to swim classes at our privately owned Centre. We provide a range of classes from beginner to advance learn to swim, elite squads, aqua aerobics and even CPR training. The flexibility of our school swimming program allows local schools to use our facilities for sport days, daily or weekly swimming lessons.
Why choose C&M Aquatic Centre for your school?
- We provide qualified instructors
- We cater for all levels from beginners to elite squad
- Students are assessed individually at the beginning and completion of the program
- Certificates are awarded at the completion of the program
- Students are taught essential water safety skills
- A pool deck supervisor is assigned to your school to help assist with the program
- We can offer CPR training
C&M Aquatic Centre Facility
PADSTOW – 27 Cahors Road, Padstow
25 metre indoor heated pool, catering for small or large groups
Conference room & squash court for sporting activities & CPR courses
Bookings and Enquiries
If you would like more information on our School Swimming Program, please do not hesitate to email the School Swimming Program Coordinator, Margaret Beck at: email@example.com