School Holiday Intensive Swimming Program
Advance your child’s swimming ability at an accelerated rate these school holidays by booking into the Intensive Swimming Program at C&M Aquatic Centre.
The intensive program provides daily classes for students to attend lessons every day for one, two or three weeks over the school holiday break.
- Consolidate the school term into a short 2 week program
- Swimming classes available for pre-school to school aged children, across all levels
- Quickly improve children’s confidence in and around water
- With lessons fresh from the day before, swimming skills are reinforced over the course of the week;
- Ideal for students wanting to progress to the next level
- Lesson prices discounted compared to the school term
Set aside thirty minutes a day these school holidays to give your child a lifelong skill and a gift for life Make an Enquiry
July 2018 School Holiday Program Schedule
MORNING CLASSES ONLY
Week 1: (5 Lessons) Monday 9th July to Friday 13th July 2018
Week 2: (5 Lessons) Monday 16th July to Friday 20th July 2018
|$18 per lesson|
|MARLIN, BRONZE, SILVER||$19 per lesson|
Casual lessons throughout holiday program are the same price as the above ($18 or $19 depending on level). Lessons can only be booked the day before the required date and are subject to availability. Speak with reception for details.
Private lessons are available during the School Holiday Program. Times must be arranged with reception. Private classes are $48 per student or $24 each for two students to one instructor per 20 minute class. Contact us to Make an Enquiry
In preparation for School Swimming Carnivals, workshops will run throughout the school holidays for those students in Dolphin, Marlin, Bronze and Silver. Workshops improve student's swimming technique and confidence in racing.
(Bronze & Silver,
Dolphin & Marlin)
Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly will be covered.
|9.30am to 1.00pm|
Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke will be covered. Dives, starts and finishes will be practiced.
|10.00am to 12.30pm|