AT C&M AQUATIC CENTRE
At C & M Aquatic Centre we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, reliable people to join our friendly team. We are passionate about swimming and dedicated to developing our staff to provide the best service for our customers.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE: SWIM INSTRUCTOR
Hours of Work:
Shifts available Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.00pm, 3.30pm to 7.00pm and Saturday 8.00am to 12.00pm. Successful applications are expected to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
Applicants must be either qualified swimming instructors or willing to obtain the relevant qualifications. On the job training is provided with ongoing training throughout employment with C&M Aquatic Centre.
HOW TO OBTAIN QUALIFICATIONS AS A SWIM INSTRUCTOR
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SWIM INSTRUCTOR AT C&M AQUATIC CENTRE
- Working as a Swim Instructor is an extremely rewarding job.
- You will be working with kids from the age of 6 months through to adults.
- You will expand your skill set by learning how to teach an array different personality types and children with learning difficulties.
- You will see the progression in children as they learn a life saving skill.
- It is a highly regarded qualification and experience to have on your resume.
- We provide on the job training and continual development throughout your employment.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter answering the below questions:
3. How many hours and days do you hope to work per week?
Here’s your chance to be involved in something you’ll enjoy as well as contributing to saving young lives through the art of swimming!